exercise 5 times
Gradually increast to 10 repetitions over
a period of 1 month.
- Tighten your hip muscles and at the same time, tighten
your abdominal muscles to flatten your lower back. Hold for
10 seconds, then relax.
- Starting Position : Lie on your back on a table or flat
surface. Your feet are flat on the surface and your knees
are bent. Keep your legs together Cross your arms over your
- Tilt your pelvis and push your low back to the floor as
in the previous exercise, then slowly lift your buttocks off
the floor as far as possible without starting. Maintain this
position for 5 seconds. Lower your buttocks to the floor. Do
not hold breath. Do Not Cause Pain.
Starting Position: Lie on your back on a
table or firm surface. Knees bent and feet flat on the table
Flatten your back to the floor by pulling your abdominal
muscles up and in.
- A. Bring one kee toward your chest. Hold this position
for 5 seconds. Lower your leg to the starting position. Then
repeat on your opposite knee.
- B. Bring one knee toward your chest. Straighten the knee
Hold for 5 seconds Slowly lower the leg to the starting
position. Repeat on opposite leg.
- C. Raise your leg up to 45 degrees keeping your knee
straight. Hold for 5 seconds. Slowly lower the leg to the
floor. Rpeat on the opposite leg.
Maintain your pelvic tilt and keep your
resting leg relaxed at all times.
Do not hold your
Do Not Cause Pain.
- Lie on the floor on back.
- Keeping arms folded across chest, tilt pelvis to flatten
back. Tuck chin into chest.
- Tighten abdominal muscles while raising head and
sholders from floor.
- Hold for 10 seconds and release.